Per request, here are the curls again Bryn! You ask how many more sleep-full nights are left before teething, meeting mile stones, growth spurts, intense hunger, and whatever else makes a baby wake in the middle of night? I don't know. But I hope they keep coming, it's really nice.
I love it when they start smiling. You feel like you can finally meet their sweet little personality.
8 comments:
thanks for posting some pics. The curls are so cute. I love that both the boys are smiling in their white shirts.
Jade is one of those babies who just begs to be kissed, I love her cheeks and little defined chin. Those kids are so pretty!
love the curly hair. and your boys look sharp!!
She is adorable...love the curly hair and look at those handsome boys!
It looks like you went to a kids fashion shoot, talked the three most adorable kids into following you, (for a treat, of course), then took a picture, claiming these three perfect children are your own! Way to go! Also, can I please get your address to send a little card? SO SO ADORABLE!!
Hey Haley--
I don't print out pictures nearly as often as I should. Well..I don't scrapbook anymore, so I guess I don't have a lot of reasons to get them printed. But I have big photo decor plans for our next house, so I'll get those pics out of this computer. Anyway, a while ago I set up an account at WHCC.com and I've been really happy with the prints they've sent. I had to set up a professional account, but I use it enough for myself and random friends I take pictures for that I feel ok about it. I don't know if you just want prints or if you want to do a book, but I did a book through snapfish that turned out great and I'm going to do Hayden's baby book through blurb.com.
You have such a cute family! I love that smile! Too cute!
hailey,
What a sweet gaggle of kids you have. I am crack'n up over your baby trying to squirm away from the brothers.
Post a Comment