Monday, May 18, 2009

Getting Bigger

3 comments:

Brynley said...

so cute. I'm glad I was able to see you this summer. I love Cohen's head tilt. I tried telling paul about it but he doesn't get it. Luke is so good with sam.

jennifer said...

Holy tomatoes, Hayley and Will! Where did your toddlers go? They both look like they are entering middle school already!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

So, can either of my girls have either one of your boys? They are the sweetest cutest most handsome little gents. ;)

I am LOVING the pool pics. Oh the chubbers. YUM. The curls are awesome! Jade is such a good mix of both boys....this time I see Luke more, but even your boys look alike.....SO SO cute. Good work. ;)

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I think yours are some of my favorite! =) They always make me laugh or smile. Sure miss you.