Monday, May 11, 2009

Vacation Week




I am so glad Will has vacation this week! Its nice to know I will have help on Sunday with the kids and during the week with the grocery shopping and newly potty trained Cohen. He wants so bad to do it all himself but he still needs help with the wiping. And somehow he always has to go number 2 when I am trying to nurse Jade. But I am happy to say no poop accidents or accidents in public yet I have been very lucky. I keep trying to get a shot of Jade's contagious little smile but the boys maul me when I get out the camera.

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

This is your vacation too. I am glad you get a little break with an extra set of hands. I can't wait to see the van Beever children. Jade is so cute I just want to squeeze her. Three is so fun. It is fun to see the older two really bond with the addition of a third.

PS please get rid of the word verification thing on blogger.

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love Jade! She is so beautiful! I wish I could see her in person! I love your boys sleeping! that is so sweet!