Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

5 comments:

Marin said...

those are such cute cards you made! So much fun! I'm glad you guys came down!

Kierstin said...

Jade looks so chill!! Wish we could have been there. Where is the other place with all the flags? Was it fun? I need some commentary.

Brynley said...

I love it!!! jade looks so chill! I'm glad the suit fits. It is raining today =( I found two suits for the girls so when we go to NV they will have some suits. I don't think we will be doing much swimming in MI. Love the flags. Great job on the digital creation!!!!!

jenny said...

i'm so glad we took the time to pay tribute. i love AMERICA, land of the FREE!

Eugie said...

Oh my goodness she looks a lot like you...where did that hair come from? I love it, such a cute little girl.