
I couldn't have asked for a better baby. Even though we like to call Jade "squawky" she really is a sweet little girl. I love her hair, it's so soft and colorful. I did it curly for church yesterday and it was cracking people up. I had to put a bunch of gel in it to keep it curly but of course it went strait on the sides so she was sporting the bouffant.
8 comments:
I want to see another picture of her hair curly. Is she still an amazing sleeper. The girls finally got their sleep schedule pretty good. Morning and Afternoon naps and waking up twice to once at night for each. Your kids are pretty AMAZING!!! You are a great mom!!!!! I hope I can handle stress more like you.
i simply need to see the kids this week! miss them soooo much. i want to hear jade squawk!
Squawky!!! haa haaa that is great! She is just so tender. I want to hold her again, and again! She's just so sweet. The boys look so cute in their pictures. They are getting so BIG!
Hey I love your card thing you made for your title. How do you make those?? So cute. I LOVE the orange and GREEN (reminds me of our wedding, aww!)
it has a been awhile since i have checked blogs - it was when you had jade. she is getting so big and i love her hair. so cute! congrats on potty training! be careful about letting them go outside because i did the same thing at parks when bathrooms weren't close. parker one time stood there pulled his pants down and went in the family room (after no accidents before that) and now he has pulled his pants down in the store before too! i guess he thinks he can go anywhere. anyway, glad to hear that you are enjoying 3 kids and the warm weather too! your boys are so handsome! and everyone has told us from the start that jay looks like rich's brother. funny huh!
PRECIOUS! OH man! She is a BEAUTY!!! CUTE pics of your boys too! They are growing up so so fast! It seems they were both just as new as Jade! Hmm Hmm you have cute kids!
Wow- Jade is gorgeous and your boys are quite the charmers too. I am glad all is going well for you guys.
So cute! I'm envious of her hair! I don't even think mine is that thick! Your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment