
These are my sisters identical twin girls, Lydia and Cosette. Jade weighed more at birth than the two of them put together at their birth weights. They were also born 2 weeks before Jade instead of 2 weeks after. They are catching up; gaining almost twice as much weight as Jade these past two months. We got to spend some time with them in Visalia before they headed off to Michigan, brrr. I am so excited Jade will have some cousins her age to play with. Let's just hope they make it back to the sun:)
5 comments:
Ok, who is that teenager in the middle??
Jade looks so big and grown compared to her cousins. She is getting more and more cute. I hope you are doing well and having fun with her.
NONE!! But they are so sweet. I love this picture. I bet Jade has already changed so much. Hope to see you guys soon. Lois always says to me, "Mom, I have a great idea. How 'bout we go to Cohen's house?!" Sounds good to me.
So cute! How fun!
They all look like they could be sisters. Jade is soooo adorable. You did good :)
So fun! They will love this picture when they get older! Michigan? Can I play with them?! We will all come back to the sunshine soon....I will just borrow them. ;) Jade is darling! How special to have girl cousins. We need some over here. Richeys seem to equal boys. (except us).
Post a Comment