Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super Glue

Cohen and Luke were jumping around and splashing in the bathtub as usual and the end result was superglue and a band aid. It was after 8 and I insisted Will didn't take him in for stitches because he is a boy and boys don't care about a little scar on their face. {Luke has one in the exact same place, just the other eye that he did at almost the same age.} So Will closed it up with regular super glue and a band aid he cut up. I will have to post a follow up picture soon. It's funny because he wasn't even crying when we found him in the bathtub; lots of blood but no tears.

Also this week, Cohen moved to a big boy bed and bike. I moved him out of the crib and into a double bed with Luke. Then today he decided he would learn to peddle and he went from a trike and not peddling to a two wheeler with training wheels and peddling in a day. He also peed on the potty. I think this new baby is really making him want to be a big boy. I am totally ready for one less set of diapers!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Isn't it great having a doctor in the house! Your boys grow up so fast!

Melissa said...

Makes my post about my 7 1/2 yr old riding a two wheeler kind of sad, doesn't it?

Margaret said...

Hyrums scar on his eyebrow is one of my favorite things. Makes him special:) Congrats to your growing family, and going potty in the big boy potty:)

Marin said...

Looks nice!! Way to go Will with bandaging up his cut! What Cohen went on the potty! what a BIG boy! He such a cutie. I just get the giggles every time I think of his little voice with all his facial expressions!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

WoW! You are so brave...so is Cohen! Oh the tub. Yikes. WoW for the pike and potty. GO Cohen. Today Lauren declared she won't suck her thumb anymore....oh I hope I hope I hope. Can Cohen send some of that courage and determination??!! You have darling darling darling kids! Hope you are feeling well!