Thursday, April 2, 2009

V-town trip


Despite all the crazy things that have happened this past month, one of the good things is that the kids and I have to got spend lots of time with family. The boys absolutely loved the week they got to spend with Will's mom and then my dad stayed with us, then my mom and then we took a little trip to v-town with the my sister and her kids. Luke went mini-golfing with the girls and had a blast. He even got a whole in one on the same whole as my sister. The kids all took a quick polar bear swim in the pool and had fun going on adventures on the hill.

3 comments:

Marin said...

love the pics! Asia was telling me yesterday as we went to dance that she just "loves loves baby Jade!" She loved holding her. She is just so cute. I love how they are on top of dad in the hammock! How fuN! Well I hope when Brynley comes we can have another fun get together with all of us!!! That is awesome that Luke got a hole in one!! wow!! Watch out TIGER WOODS!

Kierstin said...

Way to get that trip posted. How do you do that with the pictures? I need to learn. Mini-golf was fun. We'll have to do it again in April when Brynley is here!

Bonnie said...

Thank goodness for family! It was so good to talk to you! I'm glad things are going better! miss ya!