These past few days have all been about Cohen being a big boy. He is doing great with the potty training, cruising on the bike, and sleeping like a champ in his bed. Most of it is thanks to Luke. Luke will give him a push when his bike is stuck and he also sets a great example of going potty. And not once have we had to tell Cohen to go get back in bed once we put him there. It's all really nice. The easiest part about potty training with a boy is most of it can be done outside where there are no messes. I just send the two outside and tell them they can't come in unless it's number two. I just didn't see it all coming. Although I am glad its happening now. We have all summer to work through the potty training quirks. Jade is also doing well. She had her two month check up where she was off the chart at 14.4 and she is sleeping like crazy at night. Her first night in the big crib in her own room with no monitor she slept ten hours without nursing. I do think no baby monitor is key in sleeping through the night. I am sure she woke up and stirred, just not enough to cry loud enough to wake me up, then she probably fell back asleep. The only problem is sometimes I wake up ready to nurse and have a hard time going back sleep.
I am really enjoying three kids. I expected it to be a lot harder so I think I am pleasantly surprised. Luke is helping so much. He loves to hold Jade and he loves to help Cohen with everything so it makes my job a lot easier. Maybe I don't want to ship him off to preschool in August...haha!!
6 comments:
That is so great. I am glad things are going so well with all of them. I think the oldest really steps up when #3 comes along. That is why it might be hard to see him go to preschool, but then you'll get the one on one time with Cohen.
I have to comment again on the picture of you. You look really good. Your face and everything is just beautiful. Shedding the pounds pretty easily...?
I always thought sending kids to school would be great! Now, I can't wait for summer so I can have my helpers at home ALL the time! Next year I'll be loosing my girls both to school and Ryder to preschool 2 days a week. Once they get into school time flies...... You look great in your pic and Jade is adorable! Love the shoes! Good luck with potty training!
I love that picture of you and Jade! You are both so pretty! I am so glad all is going well. I couldn't help but laugh at the only coming in for #2. You are so funny! I sure miss you guys!
I'm so jealous of how much Jade is sleeping. I'm lucky to get a 5 hour stretch. We did move Annie into her own room last night so hopefully that helps! Jade is so cute and you look great too, super skinny already!
Oh you give me hope!
Post a Comment