Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter


We blessed Jade in Church yesterday. It was a very sweet blessing that Will gave to her. I was playing the organ so I was right next to the circle with no distractions. I was able to listen very carefully to the blessing and feel the spirit; it was a special moment on Easter Sunday for me.

It was a really busy day because we had two of my sisters and their families come and my parents. My sister has identical twin girls only two weeks apart from Jade so we had three little babies at church. Every time we tried to snap a picture of Jade she was screaming but she slept all through church. Also here is our first attempt at a family picture with three kids.

6 comments:

Marin said...

Those are cute! Thanks for letting us come to your home and join you for the Easter Sunday! It was a great experience being able to hear Jade being blessed. We were so grateful that we could make the drive down. Such a cute family! Thanks also for the yummy food and great FUN!!

Michael and Michelle said...

What a Beautiful Family!! Hey it says a lot just for the fact that you All were in a picture at the same time!!! Congratulations on Jade's Blessing- what a Special Easter for your whole family! I'm so glad you are such a good blogger so we can all share in your joys even from across the country!

Bonnie said...

Happy Easter! You have such a cute family! I'm glad your day was great!

Makenna said...

I love that Luke still has the cars boxers!!! Braxton is missing them - they are in a box somewhere...oh well.

I am excited that we will get Sophie blessed when Merrill is on leave in California.

DeGooyer Family said...

What a beautiful family picture!

Aubrey said...

I think Jade's picture turned out beautiful. It shows how well she can open that mouth of hers! It isn't quite as the same as her little squawk!!!