HAHAHA......I love that comment with the picture in your header. Ha! You have the cutest kids! Travis beats Rainbow any day. I will consult Luke next time instead of my girls. ;) Is there a story behind this quote? Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day. It really meant a lot to me and I felt like somebody understood. I know I don't have a lot to complain about, but it was nice to get a virtual hug and be told I am ok to not like this. ;) Thanks. Thanks for the laughs Luke!
7 comments:
I love it!
We are all laughing right now. Travis is a nice name, don't you think?
Hang in there Luke, she will become more fun soon.
could you even imagine putting her back in your tummy!! That is great!
I love it! What a creative little guy! Too funny!
that is too funny! it won't be too long before he'll be telling his friends: "no, you can't date my sister!"
HAHAHA......I love that comment with the picture in your header. Ha! You have the cutest kids! Travis beats Rainbow any day. I will consult Luke next time instead of my girls. ;) Is there a story behind this quote? Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day. It really meant a lot to me and I felt like somebody understood. I know I don't have a lot to complain about, but it was nice to get a virtual hug and be told I am ok to not like this. ;) Thanks. Thanks for the laughs Luke!
Hilarious!! I have a baby gift to send you, but need your address - can you email it to me? aadegooyer@Hotmail.com - thanks! =)
Post a Comment