Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Jade




14 comments:

Wilsons said...

He has the most adorable little chubs everywhere! Congrats, he is adorable!

Wilsons said...

My keyboard seems to be having trouble typing correctly, I really did mean to put an "S" at the beginning!

Michael and Michelle said...

What a Cutie Pie!!

jenny said...

jade penne with 4 cups of cream! so cute... can't wait to hold her.

justin said...

she is so cute. love the pics. hope mom is doing well. can't wait to see her.

Melissa said...

I can't believe I haven't gotten to hold her yet!
She is so sweet and huge!

Ashley said...

Oh. BABY! I just smiled and smiled looking at her. I love her hair, I love her lips, I love her rolls and rolls. Are you feeling ok?

Kadie said...

I can't believe you have a girl! Does it feel so strange to have pink in your house? I just want to snuggle her. Hayley, how are you feeling? Can't wait to talk to you!

Bonnie said...

Oh I love her! She is so cute! look at those lips and what a cute tummy! She is truely a beautiful little lady! I hope you are doing well Hayley! So sweet!

Heidi W. said...

I can't wait to see her! What a head of hair. And I'm so glad the boys like her-- that should make things a little easier!

Eugie said...

She is so cute, look at all that hair!
Congrats!!!

Kierstin said...

We love Jade. We can't wait until everyone is healthy so we can come and see her and hold her and kiss her. Lots of germs!!

christine said...

She is so cute! I love cubby babies!!! Little girls are so much fun.

Anona said...

She is so cute!! You guys take wonderful pictures!! =) I LOVE how chunky she is and I'm so glad that she is doing better. That would be scary! And I totally know what you mean about breastfeeding hurting! I felt like I had to brace myself everytime she was ready to eat for the first 2 weeks =)!