At 8:05 am Jade finally arrived. She came in at a whopping 10lbs 10ozs and 21.25 inches... imagine if Hayley had actually had gestational diabetes! After a scare that the OB nicked Hayley's ureter and a negative pyelogram all is well and Hayley and Jade are in the hospital resting (I'm home studying one last time before boards tomorrow)... although Hayley is still very nauseous. The c-section was not as easy as everyone told Hayley it would be, but a normal delivery with this little girl would have proven very bad for both mom and Jade. More posts to come once Hayley and Jade are home. It's flu season so the boys haven't really gotten to hold Jade or see their mom... hospital policy.
5 days ago

19 comments:
i am so happy she has arrived! what a sweet picture. may you have a clear and alert mind for your test... and a good night SLEEP! can't wait to hold Jade. we love you all,
dude hayley is that hair real! seriously so jealous, she has five times more hair than my 8 month old boy, maybe even more than my two year old boy. so adorable. the nice thing about big babies you don't have to worry as much about are they getting enough to eat :) congrats!
cousin deanne
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!! What a beautiful Baby!! And look at all that georgeous hair- that's a lot pony tails, braids & bows!! Glad to hear everything is ok. Our prayers for as speedy recovery as possible.
love to you all!!
The Felley's
Yeah!!! You have a little girl! Congrats! I can't believe that hair or the 10lbs 10oz! She is so sweet. Hope Hayley feels better soon, and good luck Will with the boards!
She is so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys! She has so much hair!!! And I can't believe how big she was, I'm hoping my baby isn't quite that big but we'll see :)
What a beauty! I am so glad that all is well and she is here! What a chunk, just how we like them! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures! Congratulations!
Hays,
She is adorable. And I have to agree with everyone...that is one thick head of hair! Looking at her with the pictures of your boys made it easy to see she is a van Beever. I'm so happy for you all. Congratulations! Good luck tomorrow, Will.
Love,
Lisa
WOW, I know you are hurting now but nothing compared to what that little, or should I say big, one would have done to you if you had her natural. She has cheeks you could suck right off! And that hair, she's already ready for a french braid! Adorable, simply adorable. I can't wait for more pics and I hope you recover quickly.
Loves.
She is so cute! I can't believe that hair! I hope you are doing okay! I can't wait to see more pictures! Good luck Will with your boards!
I literally gasped when I saw her picture! What a doll!
I am sorry you had such a rough time of it, Hayley!
We'll see you tonight!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE all her hair! You look great! Sorry to hear there were some scares. You have had some rough times. All your babies look alike and are gorgeous. ...you deserve it with them being so big! You look great in the Wicked pics...you are SO not a blob! But, I would love to do pilates with you again...my rear is SO out of gear. I am pretty sure you would kick my trash. I am glad you loved the show!!! It is awesome! How fun! Again congrats on your angel. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! a LOT! Nice work and congrats. She shares a birthday with Caitlyn and Kylan. Must be a good day! Can't wait to hear and see more. I think I should end this post, eh?!
Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well. She's beautiful. You guys have such cute babies.
Congratulations! She is adorable and I can't believe all that hair. Love it.
Congrats!! I love the name and I love a little girl with hair! She is so cute- way to go!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!!
Look at all that hair!! Did your boys have that much?! Did you have really bad heartburn? She is adorable!! And huge!! She should be well on her way to sleeping through the night already!! Congratulations Hayley!
congratulations hayley! She is so gorgeous! We've had rsv/phenmonia around here...keep those germs at a distance! Hope your recovery goes well!
I'm so glad she arrived safe!!! She's gorgeous, and so are you! As always. Congratulations!!!!
YAY! Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I can't believe all that hair! I hope your recovery goes smooth! Keep the cute pics coming!
Post a Comment