Thursday, February 5, 2009

Let the Gardening Begin

Since I have a little time off this week to study for my licensing exam I took a break and worked on our garden. You gotta love the long California growing season!




6 comments:

Danette said...

Nice work, can you now come over and do ours?...wait, the pounds of snow will have to melt first!

Marin said...

Wow those are neat pictures!! Did you get basil??? YUUUMMM! I want to start a little garden...too bad we live in a CAVE!

Makenna said...

What is growing? I sometimes wish we could do something - but we move to often. ahh

Raquel said...

Seriously...this is an old post right. You must have the date wrong! Feb. and you are starting your garden...you Californians are sick!

Clarissa Wilstead said...

We're hoping to extend our fence this week so we can start our garden yeah! Where in California are you living? We're up in Bakersfield

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

NO comment........you know my thoughts...