The date is set! February 25th Cohen is going to be a big brother.
I am going to have my c-section the day before Will takes step three boards. It is going to be a crazy week, but so exciting! I think we are going to name her Jade.
Life is really nice right now. We are having 60 degree weather, the windows are open, and the boys are playing outside. I can't believe how good the sun makes me feel!
11 comments:
AMEN! I too am loving this weather!! I'm sooo excited for your little baby GIRL! I am so HAPPY that I get to be near you again for your THIRD BORN!!! Wow! So wonderful!
you stink, i'm freezing. jk I'm glad it's warm for you. I just wish I could come visit you all of January! You look great!
Wow! You are almost done. and I love the name Jade!
we are sooo excited for jade to come into this world! let's get permission to chop down some limbs before they bloom and before she is born. i have my saw ready. jade will need some sunlight!
60 degrees, ya it's below zero here with no sign of sun for what, another 2 months...Arggg!
Jade, what a cute name. I'm excited for you guys. Having a little girl is going to be fun and expensive, you know all the cute stuff is for girls!! I actually have some stuff to send you. Remind me when I forget, really do that for me because that has been happening to me lately. Keep us posted.
Good luck with everything. We can't wait to see pictures.
You got the date you wanted! that is so cool! Thanks for not rubbing in your great weather out there! :) I can't wait to see little Jade!
Yay, that's so exciting! By the way, you look really, really good. The way you were talking I was expecting you to look totally huge and you don't at all. And, like everyone else I'm very jealous of your weather. We've been stuck inside potty training for the last 2 weeks, I'm going crazy!
Jade is such a cute name!! You will have to post some pictures of her :)
so excited for you. only one month to go!! you are the cutest pregnant lady. i knew i'd see a pix of you pregnant. you are so tall that you don't even look big. i feel that big right now!! step 3 - will our husbands ever be done studying? rich preparing too! good luck this last month. i am sure the boys are so excited!
I'm almost sad its a girl because I love my nephews so so so much! She'll be much funner to shop for though! I miss you all so much.
Post a Comment