
Here you have it! The pregnant lady stuffing her face with a caramel apple. (They didn't really set up well this year but they were still yummy and fun to make). This pregnancy is so different from my other ones. I was sicker in the beginning and I am way more uncomfortable than I ever remember. I understand now why all my patients would come in faking labor. Get this baby out! On Wednesday I get to set up the date for the c-section. I really do hope this baby is healthy more than anything, I still haven't gotten the confirmation on the gestational diabetes. Hopefully no news is good news because I sure did eat my share of treats over the past two weeks!
11 comments:
Oooo my earings are sooo cute!! Thanks Will (and Hayley and Kadie)!! Such cute pictures! Love the bun in the oven can't wait till she comes out!
you look fantastic! I am so excited you are having a girl! Now if only we lived closer! Miss you guys!
hey hayley i can totally understand what you are going though, giving birth to big babies myself (kylie - 8.9 calvin 10.5 and parker 9.8) they had me go through all the tests for gestational diabetes with parker too and i passed them all with flying colors. some of us just have big babies and nothing we do will stop that (even if we do cut out all the candy! lol) my midwife kept telling me protein, just protein; no more sugar, no need to fatten this baby up even more :)
I think the picture is totally appropriate. It's the pregnant ladies who deserve all that yummy goodness. I can't believe you had patients come in faking labor. That's really funny. I always get sent home when I think I'm in labor so they probably think I'm faking it. Good luck with everything. I'm really excited for you guys.
Hayley, I found you through the great LDS grapevine of blogs! How are you? You look great...I'm assuming you have two boys (from the blog) and almost done cooking another? Catch me up with your life!
You look so cute! And I must say those apples look yummy! I think that is so fun you and your sister are prego at the sametime and with girls! They are going to have so much fun at family get togethers!
You are ALLLLL tummy! You crack me up! You look great! The treats look yummy too!
Hayley WHAT have you been complaining about??? You as ALWAYS look Fantastic!!! Pregnancy suits you! You are the kind of girl that people "think" they are supposed to look like when they're preggers. You are beautiful inside & out!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!
Really put on some weight girl You need to eat just the outside of the sweet apples and chuck the fruit away. You look fantastic. Whats the name for the babe?
You look adorable as always!
Post a Comment