These are some random pictures I took over the past couple weeks. The one by the piano is all the cousins and the nativity we all made. There are five boys and two girls but between Brynley's (Bryn is the one in the berry colored shirt where cohen has a bat-she looks way better than me and she is only due two weeks after me, with TWO) identical twin girls and my girl there will be five boys and five girls in March. Some of the pictures are of my dad trimming the palms. He has all this neat climbing gear so he can do it himself. The boys loved watching him. You can also see the yard statue that fell on top of Luke in the pictures of them watching my dad. There is a picture of the boys eating tangerines off of my parents tree. They were sooo good, I think I ate like 5 a day and we brought home a huge bag. On the bottom there is a picture of the boys and Caris our neighbor having a pic-nic. Sunny winter days here are beautiful!
5 days ago
10 comments:
Wow, that is Crazy Brynley is pregnant with girl twins!! I swear she just had a baby. She does look great, i'm sure you do too. Fun your little girl will have some girl cousins. So sad about Luke's wrist. Hope it heals fast. Say hello to Will from us. Your weather looks so beautiful! Sunny winter days sound Sooo nice right now.
Nice pictures of SAM and the boys! SAM looks very serious!
Hayley, I love your guys' nativity. How did you make them? Is there a pattern you got somewhere? I'd love to try and make some. That's a really cool tradition you have to collectively make a set as a family. Who gets to keep them?
Great pictures. I think we look the same. i can't believe how fat my face is in all the christmas pictures. I went to the doctor today and I sure did gain weight over the break. Only 2 more months!!
Thanks Melanie. We made them out of styrofoam and scrap fabric. I don't know where my mom got the patterns for them?? We are going to keep the set at my mom's house because that is where we will all gather for Christmas and use them again.
I can't belive your sis is having twins!!! It's amazing how we all grow up...even little sisters! I haven't been back to V-Town for a year and a half. It's been too long!
You guys are having way too much fun out there. I like the bellies!
Those pictures of the Palm trees look like you are all in Hawaii. Love all the pictures you post. Maybe we will get to live in that warm weather soon :) Keith was really impressed with the program in Fresno. Who knows where we will be, but I could handle living there since you are there. Not to mention not having to deal with 0 degree weather :)
What CUTE pics!! I can't believe how fast everyone changes!! I'm glad you got to be with your fam for Christmas but sorry that you didn't get to be with your hubby
:-(. What fun for all of your kids to have all of those cousins, a real blessing! I can't believe you so close to having your lil princess!!! I don't know how you're doing it with those 2 boys- you go girl!
It doesn't even look real! I can't believe how beautiful California is in the winter! I hate Snow!!!!
Post a Comment