It is a lonely feeling when all the hustle and bustle of Christmas and family dies down. The only good thing is the boys can now catch up on their beauty sleep and become their normal perfect angel selves again:) haha!
Luke broke his left wrist 2 days before Christmas. He was climbing on a outside yard statue, jumped off, and pulled it on top of him as he landed shoving his wrist into the ground. So I have had to help him out a lot; socks and shoes, bathroom, seat belt, you know all those fun things that are incredibly hard when you are pregnant and can't bend over. Will's schedule was a beast over the Christmas week, he missed Christmas eve day, eve and Christmas morning. I cried thinking about him hard at work while we all sat around eating, chatting, and playing games. All the brother-in-laws and my Dad made a surprise visit and drove an hour to his work late Christmas Eve. I would have gone, but I had been sitting in the car (and we all know how fun that is being pregnant) the whole previous day getting Luke's arm taken care of. I am so grateful I had my dad to drive and help carry Luke through x-ray and the doctor's appointment. Luke refused to walk he was in so much pain. He is doing well now. I can't believe how fast kids heal. He was just sad he couldn't ride his bike today, hopefully we can take off the splint soon and get him back into action.
5 comments:
That makes me so sad! I'm glad Luke is doing better and you have family close to help you!
Sorry Will had to work so much. Does he have this week off? Here you either had the week of Christmas off or the week of New Years.
Poor Luke. He would have LOVED the razor. Save it for a future gift. I'm actually surprised he can't ride his bike one handed let alone no handed. His coordination skills are so far advanced for his age I wouldn't doubt that he could do it. How are you feeling?
I wish we were closer to help you out and Keion could run around with the kids for a couple hours. We could gossip-hehehe.
Oh ya, your picture was great. I loved it.
I get the Christmas blues too. I missed having everyone around when I got home. SAM loved his new toys that he hadn't seen in a week. I missed Mom's cooking or the boys cooking.
I love your card, it's adorable. And your Christmas weather looks pretty enticing right now. A white Christmas sounds nice until you're driving through it. Hope you had great holidays!
Ahhhhh the weather. Hmmm..
Sorry about Luke's arm. OUCH. I would probably freak out. I have been thinking about you lots. Hope you had a nice warm holiday!
Post a Comment