I love getting Christmas cards in the mail so naturally I want to send one out to all of you. But I have decided you really have to tackle this project at Thanksgiving or else is becomes to overwhelming. Hopefully it doesn't end up just being a post on my blog. I think making something in photo shop is the way to go. So I guess we will see;)
7 comments:
hey, cute card. if it weren't for all the babies, we could just send the same card every year! i personally don't enjoy watching myself age! i'll be waiting for your card - no stress:)
Love the BYU theme!! :)
I'm glad you found me-your boys are so dang cute and pregnant with your third...good luck!!
I'll keep checking back so we can keep up!
I totally agree. I finally decided to forget the family picture and just take one of Lauryn. It's not like I wanted to send out a bunch of pictures of myself all huge anyways :) And, it's so hard to keep up with people's addresses. I always tell myself that next year I'm going to do a really good one.
That is a great picture of your family. Your boys expressions are so cute. I feel you on the whole Christmas card thing. I got a late start on mine and I've been going nuts trying to get them all done.
That is a stinkin' cute card! I can't believe how similar all the people in your family look. Good job!
Ehh FORGET THE CARD...just do a post!! Its easy, less clutter, and no fee to SEND!!! I saw the one on the family blog...WAY CUTE!! Luke and Cohen look sooo happy!! Love it, love it!!!
I love your BYU theme. If only they could have pulled it together for us this weekend. Or maybe i was there bad luck for being there!
Post a Comment