Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wicked




I got to see Wicked on Saturday in San Francisco with my sisters and their hubbies and my dad. It was really good and it totally met my expectations. I tried not to let it get built up too much with all the hype but I was pleasantly surprised. I was kind of nervous being so pregnant and all but I didn't want to miss it! I kept thinking these pants are so tight I should have worn my other ones, are they going to cut off the circulation to my baby?...Is the baby moving?.... I also kind of dehydrated myself because I didn't want to miss anything by going to the bathroom...not such a good idea. Will couldn't make it because he was working and my mom had to go to Utah to help my sister with her twins so my dad was my Valentine's date:)

I have one week left in this pregnancy and I am getting anxious to get this baby out. I am so excited to meet her and see the boys with her. I also really want to be active and get in shape, I feel like such a blob laying on the couch a lot.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You. Look. Awesome! Seriously, I want your whole ensemble. Don't you love that maternity clothes are much more fun these days? Wow, I didn't realize you were that close to being done--good luck!

Bonnie said...

I am so glad you were able to go! You make me laugh with the pants thing! I can't wait for you to have her! You better have Will post pictures fast! Good luck!

McGuire's said...

1 week!!! you look so great! Cute shirt. Good luck this week.

Danette said...

You are a rock star! You look awesome and will do great this week. We can't wait to see pictures of her so hurry and post.

Kadie said...

Five days and counting! I hope everything goes great! I can't wait to see her! I am feeling all giddy for you, I love newborns! Let us know how it all goes. Wish I was there to bring you a pizza in the hospital, nothing was better when you did that for me.

Kevin and Emily said...

You look amazing Hayley and I am SO EXCITED for you guys. Glad you got to see Wicked- I absolutely love it. You will be in our thoughts this week! Can't wait to see pictures of your little GIRL!