Cohen is playing in a Christian church league and totally surprised me. I debated putting him in since last year he broke his collar bone and didn't enjoy the season and refused to practice, but I knew he needed some social interaction since he gets to stay home with me all day. He blew me away his first game scoring 2 of the 3 goals and totally dominating when he was in. He knew exactly what to do and actually had the coordination to do it! He was loving every second and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him. I'm sure I was smiling ear to ear watching him.
Now that I'm thirty time seems even shorter. Sometimes the day seems too short to put on make up, change out of Sunday dress, get dressed, and so on:) I can't believe how different thirty feels. Or maybe its the gigantic baby and bad back. For my birthday the boys made me breakfast in bed with a brand new waffle iron. My husband gets my desire for practical presents!
It's always tricky being a mom on your birthday. I took care of kids all day long. I felt very grateful for my mom on my bday and all she gave up for herself to raise me!
No comments:
Post a Comment