Thursday, September 22, 2011

5 Months and Scooting

Everybody loves Max. He is always the center of attention. And Jade knows it. That is why she likes squishing him, knocking him over from sitting, and taking his toys. So he started scooting to get to other toys and to get big sister off of him! He gets up on all fours and then lunges forward onto his stomach and then repeats. I have to give Jade credit; even though she bugs him the most she makes him laugh the most. Max has a pretty cute giggle. Jade usually does belly flops onto the floor or bed to get him giggling.

Cohen always wants to hold Max when he's sleeping, hold him to get him asleep or have Max come in his bed when its time to go to sleep. I completely understand. There is something so relaxing and enjoyable about holding a cuddly quiet baby!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute. I wish I could get my hands on him and cuddle him while he is sleeping.

Heather said...

I can't believe he is already scooting! He looks like such a happy little guy. And I can't believe how long Jade's hair is! It took Lauryn like 4 years to get her hair that long! Your kids are all so cute, they totally look like siblings but each have their own look. I miss you! Maybe we can see each other when Geneva gets married :)

Marin said...

That is really cute!!! I love holding a sleeping baby as well!

Kierstin said...

He so looks like Luke to me! So cute and Jade what a card. I miss your family. I hope you don't forget who we are. We need to iChat at least once a month! Max has two big brothers and a sister to keep up with. Of, course he's scootin"!! Cohen looks o much older in that picture.

Kadie said...

Oh My! Hayley your kids are just so dang cute! Max looks soooo much like Luke did, I took a double take! Wishing we were neighbors too!

Brynley said...

Cosette loves this brown shirt!! She picks it out almost everyday.