Luke's game was first and he started out at forward and right away scored two goals. Then he played goalie and fullback and then they put him up top again. He scored two more goals. I wanted to clap and yell each time but I was holding sleeping Max so Cohen and Jade wouldn't climb all over him in the stoller. All I could do was wave my fist in the air and smile. I guess it was better I was holding a sleeping baby I probably would have yelled at him the whole time. They won 5-0.
Cohen's game was second. Will ended up making it to Cohen's game and helped coach. I don't know what has snapped with Cohen but he is on top of things now. He is understanding the game better and I love seeing him determined and focused and enjoying himself. I know he has a creative artsy spirit (that I feel very lost in motivating) but I am happy to see his athletic skills developing. He scored a couple goals (maybe more they killed the other team) I get distracted watching him because we have a few friends from church on his team so I get to chat with the moms too. What a great day, that is until the babysitter called us to come home because Max wouldn't stop crying and BYU got destroyed...by the Utes!
3 comments:
You are the cutest soccer mom, Hayley! I just love it!
what a saturday! i relive the memories when i read the blogs. sweet. sounds like the boys are naturals :-)
just like their MOM!
ps. big bro luke must have been asleep when max wouldn't stop crying???
I am so loving soccer this season with Chase and Lois. I am probably the loudest parent on the sideline and would do well to have a sleeping baby in my arms. Lois and Chase are both really taking off too and scoring lots of goals. LOVE IT!! Miss you guys! Score more goals!!
Post a Comment