Sunday, September 11, 2011

Binky Baby


Max started to suck his thumb. So I gave him a week to see what would come of it and then I changed him into a binky baby. Oh how I love snuggling a baby with a binky. Max was already snuggly and now he is even more. He is so squishy and chunky and HEAVY! So now that he has a binky I can sit down and hold him.

He is also rolling around, sitting on his own, and getting up on all fours and rocking. He scoots a lot. I think he is ready for solids, he stares down and tries to grab food. I love that I can still pass him off to others so they can enjoy but I see it coming to an end.

2 comments:

Newton said...

I can't believe he's getting so old already! That seemed so fast! What a cutie!

Melissa said...

What a doll! None of mine have sucked their thumbs, I think it is adorable! Miss you guys!