
Luke was up at 6 ready to go! He is so excited to have his same teacher and its great for me not to worry about him adjusting to all day school. He is going to be riding bikes with neighbors so I have no excuse to get exercise. It will save me a lot of hassle. We all rode bikes this morning and Max did well in the trailer but I had to fight Jade to get buckled. Cohen and I already did school this morning and I am glad I don't have to be anywhere in the middle of my day!
4 comments:
nice buzz! I wish we could bike ride. It is still so hot here.
those kids are growing up TOOOOOOooooooo fast!
sweet family
i can't believe luke is going to first grade! crazy
Oh my goodness, Max looks just like Luke. What a cute group of kids. We go back to school next week and it will be me going to school three times a day. Oh goody! Love the kindergarten schedule!
Post a Comment