People say Max looks like Cohen. He reminds me of Luke. Max weighed in at 19 pounds at 4 months. A heavy weight like Luke too. He is just starting to sit up and roll over. Its hard to get pictures of him because I am always holding him. Luke starts first grade on Monday and is really excited to have the same teacher. Cohen, Jade and Max will be home with me. I am going to attempt some music lessons with cohen on the trumpet and piano along with teaching him preschool stuff.
2 days ago
2 comments:
I think Max is closer to Cohen's coloring but looks more like Luke. THree handsome boys!! You do great with those boys. Just get Jade and Brooke together a lot. Miss ya and I will send more pics from the reunion.
I didn't know you could start the trumpet so young. Go girl!
Jade is all girl with that long, flowing beautiful hair! Never cut it!
Post a Comment