Tuesday, August 9, 2011




4 comments:

Newt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Newton said...

I cannot believe how big Jade is! How did she get to old! CUTE kids!

McGuire's said...

Geez everytime I look at your blog I want to move to California! I am already getting nervous for winter. So enjoy that sunshine for me. One day it would be so fun to get our kids together. So far we still have 3 matches that could work.... And by the way, I knew you would comment on Dane's birthday date! When I realized we were going to have him on 8/8, I thought Hayley Vanbeever would have like that. :)

Kierstin said...

Jade looks about 4 in that picture. I've got some great pics of your family from the beach and Cohen doing his wicked freestyle. I've just got to get posting among a millions other things. MIss ya!