Thursday, July 24, 2008

baby number three


I am having a serious deleting problem. How could I delete any of this tender sequence. The boys were hugging and I was beaming. It's amazing how much love you can feel for these little ones. And now we are adding one more to the mix. I haven't exactly been jumping up and down about being pregnant (I feel horrible a lot) but the thought of another little one running around is so exciting. Luke totally understands what is going on and is constantly thinking of creative names for number three. I am very open to any suggestions in the boy department. Cohen of course is oblivious to the fact that something is different. He continues to crawl and jump on me any chance he gets. March seems so far away but I am glad I have plenty of time to adjust to my hubby's new life before I am a single mother of three.

My mom came and stayed with us for a couple days and it was heaven not to cook or feed two children 5 times a day. She also got to take Luke for a few bike rides which he LOVED. We took his training wheels off the smaller bike so now he can reach the ground and starting and stopping is a lot easier. I ordered a bike seat for Cohen so we can all ride together. It is going to be great. Cohen had a hard time seeing grandma and Luke ride off without him. I really need to find some more activities for the kids otherwise I end up on the couch way too much!

23 comments:

J-Dawg said...

Never did offer my formal congratulations...so CONGRATS!

We're happy for you guys. Trying to stay ahead of you, but I don't think either of us will keep up with the Mosleys.

Lisa said...

Congratulation, Hays! I'm excited for you.

It's a long time overdue, but it was really great to see you when you were here in Hawaii. I hope to someday meet number 3. Justin and I are getting terribly behind :).

Raquel said...

Yeah. You need atleast 5 more. Keep working towards it!
Congrats.

jenny said...

i second that last comment!!! i would be completely happy with 7! i love my oreo grandsons!

Jill said...

CONGRATS!!! How far along are you, when are you due, spill the beans girl! Do you know you are having a boy, or just thinking of names for a boy if that happens to be the case.

Marin said...

Ohhh I am sooo EXCITED!!! I am just glad that we will be sooo close!! I miss Cohen and Luke like crazy!

Bonnie said...

I love the pictures of Luke and Cohen. They are such little buddies. I'm so excited for the new VanBeever! I do hope you start feeling better.

Bonnie said...

I love the pictures of Luke and Cohen. They are such little buddies. I'm so excited for the new VanBeever! I do hope you start feeling better.

hayley said...

I am due March 7th. I am about 8 weeks so I don't know what I am having, but just in case its a boy I need some names. Boy names are so much harder. We have some girl names already in mind!

Leiah said...

Hayley! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! However, having been on bed rest for the last 8 weeks and looking at another 4 more to go, I can certainly tell you march is FAR away! Can't wait to hear what you'll be having!

j&krosser said...

Amen to the boy name thing! Hey it was fun to see all of your family pictures. You look way cute too!

Danette said...

I'm glad your mom is close to come help you out. It's such a bummer that you get so sick. Just keep your eye on the prize...it will get better.
Wish we were there to take the boys for you, Keion would LOVE it. I'm hoping for a girl so I'm not even going to suggest any boy names, but you know I would take all boys if that happens!!!

Melanie said...

Congrats Hayley. Awesome news. We're so excited for you! Number three has been so much fun for me. I know you'll love it and your kids will too!

Leanne said...

Congrats, Hayley. I hope you start feeling better too. As for names, how about Max!!

The Tolberts said...

Conagratulations!! I happen to like March 7th since it is Carson's birthday, and I also liked being pregnant that time of the year (twice actually). I hope the yucky part goes away soon so you can enjoy your cute boys!!! I think we are content to be behind right now....

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I'm hoping that you have a girl too! Two boys and a girl, how perfect would that be?! Also, if you have a girl maybe I'll get another boy, you can't have ALL the fun with boys :)
Your boys are so cute, these pictures are so much fun!
Hope morning sickness gets better, I totally understand (I get soooo sick). I'm glad your mom was able to come and help out for a little bit.
Good Luck with everything!

christine said...

Congratulations! I hope that you'll be feeling better soon.
I've got some boy names you can use. ha ha.

Kevin and Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys. These pictures of your boys are adorable. I love it!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling very well yet, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are such an awesome mommy, what a lucky baby!

Kierstin said...

You sure have a lot of friends that post comments on your blog!! Lucky!! What loving little boys!! When can we get together again and play? Lois's favorite phrase still is, "I wanna go to Luke's house!? SCREAM!!! Kick!! Glad you are surviving the pregnancy. I am not ready yet for that.

McGuire's said...

Are you serious!!! you are pregnant!!! yeah, i'm so happy! I don't know if we will be following suit and having a baby 6 months after! but it would be really fun if you had a girl, and we got boy! I glad that you are feeding your kids all day long too. I feel like i'm constantly preparing, feeding, and cleaning up food! One of us is always hungry. Guess it's part of being a mother! Poor garrett only eats about once a day. miss you guys, say hello to will from us.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Woops. I just delete my comment.....it said something like CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I haven't been checking blogs lately with all that has been going on and I am SOOO glad I did! HOORAY for you!! I hope you feel better soon! I told you you would regret not being my neighbor...I could watch your boys, bring you food, ...hee he. Kidding. Your boys are so cute! Those are sweet pictures!! Congrats again!

Katherine said...

Congrats Hayley! I'm so excited for you, but sorry you're feeling sick. Hopefully it won't last too long.