It's official. I don't know how to use our camera. I think maybe in two years I will have it figured out. The boys were being so cute yesterday. They were playing "lawn mowers" together. They had their hats on, back packs and the tube parts to my vacuum. Luke likes to pretend he is blowing the leaves. And then he told me he wanted to be "steve the gardener" when he grows up. Normally its a doctor. But I guess from watching our new gardener the equipment must be more tempting than the stethoscope.
2 days ago
6 comments:
I am loving all those windows! No wonder you want to buy your house! I know how much you like light! We are missing our play dates.
I love the little imagination kids have!! I am having so much fun watching Carson, who uses our vaccuum tube parts as a fire hose:) Your house looks gorgeous!! Hope you're adjusting well there!!
haa haa! ohhh sooo cute! I miss you guys like crazy! I can't wait for law school! Hopefully we will still be in Sac. Give them a big kiss and hug for me!
Your boys are too cute! I love your house! What great windows! I miss you guys!
I'm so glad you are loving your place and the boys. SAM has been cutting his four top teeth and his bits hurts alot!! I know SAM misses playing with Luke and Cohen. Here in AZ I have to watch out for Little Joseph kicking sam. Miss you guys tons!! I want to move to Cali.
That looks like a fun living room. We sure miss you guys, or just knowing you were close!!!
Post a Comment