Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two wheeling pictures





I finally took some pictures of Luke riding without his training wheels and I got it on video. If you can't tell he was singing the entire ride. Something like, "I can do it all by myself, yeah, yeah" over and over. You go to all this effort with the first child because it seems like a huge deal. I hope I can keep up with the rest of them. I think I have resorted to printing blog stuff in a hard bound book for a scrapbook. There are just so many pictures I haven't even printed any pictures since Luke's first Christmas. That is where his scrapbook ends too.

8 comments:

Chantel said...

I just saw your "baby" on your blog!! Congratulations!! Also congratulations to Luke and his 2 wheeler.

Jill said...

Awww so cute!

jenny said...

Yeah Luke!!! Grandma wants to go for a LONG bike ride with you!!! I love you. Good job learning to ride a two-wheeler.

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brynley said...

where are you going to print your blog at? I have been debating what do with all my pictures.

Bonnie said...

What an amazing kid! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big he is, i miss those boys so much! congrats on the fetus since we keep playing phone tag - love you guys :)

justin said...

i didn't know you could put "congrats" and "fetus" in the same sentence! good one jen! :)

anyway, luke looks like he's got it down! are you gonna post the video? they are the cutest

ps is it cohen's tan skin or does he look like a ghost in that pic? :) jk he just sort of bleeds into the reflection of the pavement.