Friday, July 11, 2008

David and Goliath



Today I asked Luke why he was bugging Cohen.  He said, "because I am a Philistine."  

This might have something to do with the fact that we read the David and Goliath story everyday and watch it every Sunday.   

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

thanks for posting pictures! I sure miss you guys! your boys are so cute look at those smiles! I love it! It was so good to talk to you today! I'm thinking I need to plan a trip to California! I miss ya! Talk to you soon! :)

Jill said...

How funny, they are so freaking cute!

Danette said...

That is funny.

Kevin and Emily said...

That is hilarious. What a cute family!

Melanie said...

That's really cute. Where do you get the Bible videos?

Leiah said...

Do you read a childrens version of David and Goliath? You boys are so handsome!

Marin said...

YEAHHHHH you finally got pictures up!! I've been DYING to see those cute boys!! awww we miss you guys sooo much.

hayley said...

We have the children scripture stories, the ones you get at the distribution centers that have the pictures and the story in easy reading. Also we have the movie from the company Liken. My mom bought it for us online. It is super cheesy and very "road show" like, but Luke loves it and has the songs memorized.

justin said...

that is hilarious...luke has some great one-liners.

cute boys!

jenny said...

priceless story. keep 'em coming!

McGuire's said...

That is funny, very clever luke!! and good job to luke with the bike! That's hard and he is only 3!