just like his mother! the neighbor would stop at my door and say, "did you know your child is in the gutter?" and i would say something like, "yes, please be careful not to hit her (while driving)!
What a true boy! Your family is beautiful Hayley and I love your blog. I am so happy that life is going so well for you and to be back in touch with you. Have fun in Cali for me! (=
I love how you captured the whole moment :) I'm so glad to know that my baby isn't the only one who puts his face smack in the middle of any water on the road :)
That is sooooo funny!! what a cute little boy!! and i love that you took pictures instead of freaking out!! You were so much more calm than me when luke and macie were playing in the front yard. I need some of your calmness!!
13 comments:
Hmm, what did you have to soak his mouth in? :) Ha ha, adorable, I love that you just let him go.
just like his mother! the neighbor would stop at my door and say, "did you know your child is in the gutter?" and i would say something like, "yes, please be careful not to hit her (while driving)!
What a true boy! Your family is beautiful Hayley and I love your blog. I am so happy that life is going so well for you and to be back in touch with you. Have fun in Cali for me! (=
Too cute! I love your little boys! I hope things are going well I miss you!
that is classic! cohen the little vacuum cleaner has expanded his skills to street cleaning as well! miss you guys
You are far more easy going than I am, I'm afraid to say. What a great story to tell his children!
haa haaa! He is sooo you Hayley, that is sooo funny! I love it!
I love how you captured the whole moment :) I'm so glad to know that my baby isn't the only one who puts his face smack in the middle of any water on the road :)
This is sooo cute and sooo gross all at the same time!
I love that you are not a germaphobe, it makes for the best mom.
Oh my goodness how cute!
That is sooooo funny!! what a cute little boy!! and i love that you took pictures instead of freaking out!! You were so much more calm than me when luke and macie were playing in the front yard. I need some of your calmness!!
Ha Ha! And I thought I was a horrible mom! j/k I am so glad you got pictures of that so you can show him when he gets older.
such beatiful shots & yr son is adorable! I used to lie in the gutter to stay cool - as a kid, of course! Now I'm a mother of 2.
Post a Comment