Life is going. Which I am very glad about, I can't wait for August to be over. I can barely force myself to eat. But we did makes some friends that live right down the street. It is so great because now we have someone to keep hanging out with once all the other neighbors start school and we are still here with nothing to do but play. She has two little ones. One in nursery with Luke and a six month old. So she is home all day with no kids in school yet just like me!
Luke and Cohen got some new cars and books from grandma so its a good day. It's amazing how a new toy can last all day! Thank you grandma:)
And then to my surprise my mom and dad showed up yesterday (after spending the weekend with me so someone could sit with the boys at church while I played the organ) and took Luke grocery shopping. The ultimate gift for a nauseated pregnant lady. Words can't express my gratitude. The last time I was at Food 4 Less I was about to book it for the front door (it was closer than the bathroom) when some sweet lady struck up a conversation with me. And just like that I was fine. I was so grateful. I am not one to talk to people in the check out line, I am usually trying to stop my kids from stealing the candy bars(because I am too cheap to buy them), but I wish I would have told that lady thank you.
Also I found an ugly spider the other day. It was right outside my kitchen window. I tried to take a picture through the window because I was too hot and nauseated to go outside. It didn't turn out that well. You can't see his poisonous looking stripes! I told Will to kill it, but he said not to worry because he tried a week ago and its not going to come in our house:)
6 comments:
Dude! Is that a barf bucket on the couch next to Luke? Nice.
Hope you feel better like me in a month!
I am so, so sorry. I totally feel your pain. Last fall I ditched my cart and ran to throw up in the bathroom at Walmart. I remember thinking 'This is a very, very low point in my life.'
Have you tried Zofran? Or its lovely, affordable generic brand?
I haven't gone grocery shopping since I have been feeling sick. I just eat my nectarines. I'm so excited for mom and dad to come. We are going to eat out and hopefully with the company I will be able to eat. It is so hard for me to feed SAM I don't know how you are feeding two boys. I start at the hospital monday..I'm hoping it might help with my nausea to be busy and doing something. We will see.
Yep, the blue barf bucket came in handy last night! I much prefer it to the toilet. I don't know why but throwing up when you are pregnant is so more sudden than when you are sick. So I carry it around with me at night. Well, lay it by the couch:) Feeding two boys is NOT fun, but easier than feeding myself!
Thanks for the update! That spider is gross! I hope you have thick glass in your windows! Keep your chin up you are doing great! I will talk to you later!
I hate pregnancy sickness! I'm impressed you're keeping up with your 2 boys and being pregnant. That's an inspiration for a few years down the road for me :)
Post a Comment