What more do you want for your birthday once you hit the late twenties? Yep, an ice-cream cake and I am happy. Everyone else was happy too. The boys and I spent the week at my mom's house getting our last swim in with some cousins. Luke is water safe now and can swim without the water wings. I still can't believe how much he grew up this summer, I never would have guessed he would be swimming on his own and riding a bike without training wheels. It is so fun seeing him make those mile stones in his life. Cohen was just content playing with the hose. He wasn't too interested in the pool unless his arms were around my neck choking me. It was a great week because I didn't have to cook. Will August ever be over?
2 days ago
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! Ice cream cake sounds pretty good right now! I love the pictures you have such cute boys! Luke is amazing! He has always done stuff early. Ayden is still in the 'death grip' mode in the the pool. I can't believe how light Cohens hair is! So cute! By the way you look great for an old lady in her late twenties! :)
Happy belated birthday!!
The cake looks super yummy.
Happy Belated Birthday to you! Seriously, what more could you ask for - two handsome boys, one on the way, and a husband practicing peds! Life doesn't get any better!!!
when is your exact birthday? mine is the 29th of august. how fun. we have 3 birthdays and an anniversary in august. i'll make note not to have another in that month. how is the pregnancy going?
Mine is the 12th. That's so crazy you have three birthdays and an anniversary, but at least you get it all taken care of at the same time. Good luck missing another august birthday. I tried again to miss having a winter baby and here I go again. I have finally stopped throwing up and I feel good as long as I don't get hungry.
Post a Comment