My Dad
Will
because I don't know how to use our camera I had to adjust the pictures so you could actually see his parachute. You probably will need to click on the picture and make it bigger
because I don't know how to use our camera I had to adjust the pictures so you could actually see his parachute. You probably will need to click on the picture and make it bigger
Will had a week of vacation! We headed to Santa Barbara so my dad and Will could learn how to paraglide and my mom, the boys and I went to the beach.We were actually able to watch them from the beach the hill was so close. My dad and Will had a lot of fun but were really tired, soar and sunburned after just one day. I brought our other camera and video camera but conveniently we had battery malfunctions in both of them. So this is the only documentation of the adventure. The boys loved watching the "kite flying" and it was nice to see Will have some fun for a change in the past two months. We also got to go out on a date and see the new batman and help my parents put in a laminate wood floor (another post soon).
6 comments:
I'm ready to go again. Justin and Jason are you in?
Dad
Looks like a blast! Glad you guys were able to get away.
So I thought that Cohen was a zebra at first glance! Looks like the Will and his dad had a fun time! How are you feeling? Miss you!
i think i'd totally eat it in the bushes! looks like a lot of fun though!
Awesome. Ouch on the sunburn. Looks painful.
I too thought Cohen was a zebra at first. Cute little guy.
Crazy paragliding Petersons!! I don't think I am ready to do that. I'd rather do a trip to Magic Mountain. Glad that you guys had fun. Oh and Jason has permission to go because we had a NYL Insurance policy. Thanks Paul!
Post a Comment