Monday, April 19, 2010

Luke {5}



Luke is missing his two bottom teeth. He decided to try out the new skate park by our house on his bike. He is constantly jumping his bike off curbs riding up the dirt hills on our way to school and trying anything new on his bike. He is pretty tough. He went head first off a two or three foot drop in the skate park he thought was a curb, landed on the top of his head and got back on his bike and kept going. He loves school, picking up Jade, playing the iPhone, eating cold cereal, and crossing off the days on my calendar. He is a great big brother and has a tender heart. He is very responsible and willing do what he is asked. Will took everyone's picture this past week so I thought I would do some updates. I love having Will take their pictures and avoiding those professional expensive places.

No comments: