Totally cool and good choice of music. Was that Dad flying or Will? Did Hayley take to the air? I loved it!! The pictures look great too. Wish we were there!!
Okay so that picture of Luke, Cohen and Carden is just sooo dang cute!!!! I love it. Wow, the sky looks amazing!!! Wish I could have HIKED up there with you :( I love the clip. I think I am ready to JUMP!!!! I need a LIFT!!!
12 comments:
lukes like a boy. not a little boy. a boy. CRAZY!
This is Dad. I'm next! Thanks for capturing it on video
i was so confused for a moment i was like how did dad hack into my account?
That is amazing! What a view too!
sorry, that is me, AMy!
who's up next??? the next six grandsons in birth order! what a blast. i guess we all need to learn it and be a flying family. FUN!!!
Totally cool and good choice of music. Was that Dad flying or Will? Did Hayley take to the air? I loved it!! The pictures look great too. Wish we were there!!
What about the daughters?
I think I need blogging lessons from you your blogs are always so beautiful!
i missed this video. SO FUN!!!!!!!!!! I told paul we have to move to cali even with the high taxes. hehe
I wanna go!
Okay so that picture of Luke, Cohen and Carden is just sooo dang cute!!!! I love it. Wow, the sky looks amazing!!! Wish I could have HIKED up there with you :( I love the clip. I think I am ready to JUMP!!!! I need a LIFT!!!
Where the waving wheat, sure smells sweet!! I just love the beauty of the hill and these pictures capture it so well. Let's go defy gravity!
Post a Comment