5 days ago
Monday, April 19, 2010
Cohen {3}
Cohen is a lefty. I can see his creative side that I attribute to being a lefty. He has always liked to draw and use his hands. He likes to go the store and help me with whatever I am doing. I love it when he sings. He mumbles. It cracks me up. He still likes help with his prayers and going to the bathroom (it's been a year), he doesn't really need help he just likes the attention from it I guess. He loves to laugh and have fun even though he comes across as serious. The neighbors call him a man of many words because he never talks. He is a fire cracker on his bike. I love watching him ride everyday. He follows Luke up the hills, takes turns as fast as he can, and drags his feet to stop. The shoes aren't going to last! He is sensitive and doesn't like to be alone. Both boys still like to play with my hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment