Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jade {1}


I love having a girl! She is a great sleeper, eater and playmate for the boys. She loves water, the piano, baby dolls, pointing out facial features, and of course the mud. She keeps me on my feet now that we are playing outside more. She likes to ride down the drive on her bike and find little treasures to eat from the ground. She doesn't have any words yet, so anytime she wants something she points and grunts and sometimes leans and waves her arms in the direction she wants you to go. She is snugly especially at bed time and Will gets to rock her to sleep a lot.

2 comments:

Brynley said...

Those are some CUTE kids!! Can you do a splice with all three kids together so I can see better who looks like who. I think Jade looks a lot like Luke. Maybe it is just the hair color. =) I love all your positive comments about your kiddos!!

Newton said...

So cute!!! I love the new pictures of the kids! Isn't Jade darling??!!! I love your description of her riding down the drive finding treasures. I wish I could see it!