You guys made some good lookin kids! Still so sad I haven't even meet Jade.
Really, honestly could they be any cuter! Adorable and Will is a great picture taker too, hope to see you tomorrow!
Love all the new pics. We need to put Will's cool camera to more use.Jade looks great in pigtails. Thanks for the updates.
What beautiful kids! I love to hear about them. You and Will are such great parents. Miss ya!
Your three children are seriously so good looking! What sweet, fun, and kind children you are raising. Fun to see this update!
i miss my fresno grandchildren... you live too far away!
TOO CUTE! can't wait to see you guys this summer. have fun outside! this is brynley
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You guys made some good lookin kids! Still so sad I haven't even meet Jade.
Really, honestly could they be any cuter! Adorable and Will is a great picture taker too, hope to see you tomorrow!
Love all the new pics. We need to put Will's cool camera to more use.
Jade looks great in pigtails. Thanks for the updates.
What beautiful kids! I love to hear about them. You and Will are such great parents. Miss ya!
Your three children are seriously so good looking! What sweet, fun, and kind children you are raising. Fun to see this update!
i miss my fresno grandchildren... you live too far away!
TOO CUTE! can't wait to see you guys this summer. have fun outside! this is brynley
Post a Comment