those are soooo cute!! Jade is so beautiful! That hair and those eyes! I love the one with Will holding her and seeing those legs and arms!! Glad you got some pictures up!
cute. I can't believe how big jade is. I'm glad Luke can hold her up in the tub. The girls roll to their stomachs in the tub. love the fort in the background. can't wait to see the girls together next summer.
5 comments:
Could your kids be any cuter? I think not! I love the picture of Will and Jade! So sweet!
those are soooo cute!! Jade is so beautiful! That hair and those eyes! I love the one with Will holding her and seeing those legs and arms!! Glad you got some pictures up!
cute. I can't believe how big jade is. I'm glad Luke can hold her up in the tub. The girls roll to their stomachs in the tub. love the fort in the background. can't wait to see the girls together next summer.
Hayley....what is your email???? I can never find it. Wanted to ask you something....and not post it on a blog! Let me know! Thanks! Leiah
how funny. i have that same green surf tour shirt from old navy!!
Post a Comment