
I dressed up for our church Halloween party, the same as last year, so not so exciting but fun for me. My mom found Jade a cute little bee costume at the goodwill. Yep she fits into the costume claiming to be a size 2-4T so I guess she is still a big girl. She has been clapping, real crawling, and pulling up to stuff this past month. We lowered the crib and have begun baby proofing. She is almost done nursing which I am excited about. FREEDOM!
For the record, the previous vacation project is Will's post. And don't worry he is off power sanding the next project! His vacation is flying by as usual. I went to the dentist today for the first time in about 6 years. No cavities, wahoo! I was so nervous.
5 comments:
what beautiful ladies!!! You guys are so cute! I want to dress up for halloween but I need a pumpkin outfit or something!! Jade is so adorable that costume looks so cute! I love all the glitter! You look radiant Hayley! And I can't believe you didn't have a single cavity!! Do you even have one??? Man, my poor teeth are falling apart. I guess i need to go on the no sugar no sweet diet (aren't you guys pretty much on that diet?)!!!
Emmy is going to be an insect, too, a lady bug. This is if I manage to get her dressed. We missed the ward Halloween party due to vomiting. Jade looks so cute. What are you....a witch?
You two are so cute! Don't you love having a little girl! i love her little pigtails.
I love the Halloween decorations.
So cute! That's a great costume!
Post a Comment