I've become a blog junkie and can not get enough of the turning old junk into good looking piece of furniture. This was my first attempt. I've learned alot... you gotta plan before starting the project! The boys like it, so that's a plus.
5 days ago
7 comments:
ooo very nice! I like it!
Okay, that is how I was imagining it! It really looks good!!! I love the distressed look!
New hardware?? I like it. I like the paper. Good job!! Can't wait to see your house in the summer.
How fun! I love projects where you can make it your own! Great job!
Very cute and crafty Hayley! Remember our card making nights in that basement in our old ward, that was fun. Haven't made a card since...
Will spray painted the hardware. I think mom should try spray painting the hardware in her kitchen. It turns out really nice.
Old junk?!?! I loved that little dresser. Good job, but I thought it looked better before.
Post a Comment