Adorable! Your kids are not only cute, but so easy going and a pleasure to be around.
jade = lots of willluke = a good mix, but a little more willcohen = lots of hayleycute pitures...we miss you guys.
Love the cheeks on that girl! =)
love it.
It is crazy how old our kids are getting! You have such cute kids! I love Jade's cute teeth. What a smile!
I just want to eat your kids up! They are so darn cute!
OH.MY.GOODNESS. SO SO SO cute! I love it!
Umm . . . I can tell who the favored one of the family is. How come she gets so many pics!?!
cute photos. I can't get over Cohen's blond hair. hehe. I can't tell who looks like who.
What Happened to your little baby. She grew up right before our very eyes. Teeth and all!
The boys are lucky they even got their picture taken. Jade will never even come close to the amount of pictures Luke has had:)
Oh my goodness they are so cute! They definitely look like each other. They are getting so big, I can't believe it!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Adorable! Your kids are not only cute, but so easy going and a pleasure to be around.
jade = lots of will
luke = a good mix, but a little more will
cohen = lots of hayley
cute pitures...we miss you guys.
Love the cheeks on that girl! =)
love it.
It is crazy how old our kids are getting! You have such cute kids! I love Jade's cute teeth. What a smile!
I just want to eat your kids up! They are so darn cute!
OH.MY.GOODNESS. SO SO SO cute! I love it!
Umm . . . I can tell who the favored one of the family is. How come she gets so many pics!?!
cute photos. I can't get over Cohen's blond hair. hehe. I can't tell who looks like who.
What Happened to your little baby. She grew up right before our very eyes. Teeth and all!
The boys are lucky they even got their picture taken. Jade will never even come close to the amount of pictures Luke has had:)
Oh my goodness they are so cute! They definitely look like each other. They are getting so big, I can't believe it!
Post a Comment