The boys are always including Jade in their play. It cracks me up and makes me feel really good at the same time. She is always willing to let them twist, squish, push, and drag her around so she is in the middle of their adventure. It is making her pretty tough. She is also getting speedy at the army crawl so she can escape when she has had enough or needs something to chew on. She has six teeth and I am giving her mouths full of Cheerios and anything else I think she might not choke on.
2 days ago
8 comments:
I love the pictures! Jade's hair is amazing. I wish I could pick her up. No fair I never got to meet your little girl. Hayley, thought you'd like to know it's snowing here today....bet you miss that!
so cute! that is one elaborate hairdo for a baby. how do you get her to sit still?
So cute are your kids! Good luck with soccer. I had to quit this year - too many kids, not enough time!
I love Jade's hair in the first and her outfit. So cute!! Cohen's face in the last one is a crack up!!!! Jade looks like she fits right in with the boys. Luke is getting so BIG!!!!!
Is it just me, or did she grow up really fast?
I love that they love each other so much! They are such a cute bunch!
What good big brothers. Tyler and Derek have been giving Holly crawling lessons by setting her up on a blanket and then putting the TV remote or my cell phone just out of reach. On one hand I like that they're playing with her, on the other hand, I just got that cell phone and I don't need baby slobber on it....
I love that the farther down the line the kids come, the more resilient they are. It's fun Jade can fit right in with her brothers. So fun to see the good times you have!!
Post a Comment