Thursday, September 10, 2009

Six months







Jade is six months and thriving! She is in 12-18 month clothes (26in. and 18.5lbs-girl clothes are so tiny, I guess made to fit tight), top two teeth have busted through, army crawling, and she eats solids like a champ. I was hesitant to start because my boys were horrible at solids; super messy, uninterested, and took forever. On her first try she polished off mashed up frozen peas that I heated up in the microwave with some water and then this morning rice cereal and bananas. I am ready to be done nursing. I now understand the fear of nursing a baby with teeth. She just clamps down and moves a ton so I am thrilled the solids are off to a great start. The third picture down says it all.

12 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

NOOOOOO way! Has it been 6 months since I checked your blog? Apparently! OH my gosh! I can't believe Jade has TEETH! She is DARLING as ever, as are your boys! Cohen looks like the size Luke should be in my mind. Wow. Time flies. You have THE cutest kids. Wow. She is cracking me up with her eating. She and my nephew would be in LOVE. ;) The Sunday pictures are killing me! HA! So fun! I love that she is sitting there all big and grown up. HAHA. So so cute Hayley. Wish we were closer! I would get my kissers on those cheekers! ;) Ok, and it would be FUNNNNN to see you!

Marin said...

She is so cute!!! WoW, 6months already! It is so crazy how fast it goes. Wish we could have been up at the hill with all of you!! Crazy to think next time I see you I will have THREE kids!

Michael and Michelle said...

TOO CUTE!!! Man time flies, of course that's from someone who is not living YOUR 24 hours a day. Jade is just so cute! I can't even imagine all those teeth and NURSING, NO WAY- you are a woman!! Luke and Cohen are such little guys! Keep having fun!

Kierstin said...

I love it!! She is so dang cute. I am glad solids are going so well for you. I wouldn't want to nurse with all those teeth. I am sure that great high chair is a big help too. Asia started weening herself at about 6 months and by nine we were done.

I wish we could have been there on Labor Day. Lois still asks daily about Luke and Cohen and Jade. We wish you guys were closer. I am glad she loves her cousins so much.

Heather said...

That Jade is a CUTIE! Love the teeth, I think Annie's finally getting one on the top. We just started solids yesterday, I forgot how messy it is! I can't believe how grown up Cohen looks in these pictures. I guess it has been a while since we saw you.

Aubrey said...

Now that you blogged this Jade is going to stop. You know you just jinxed yourself, right!?! I hope not! That little "toddler" is a hoot!

Bonnie said...

Oooh teeth can be scary! Although they do make for a cute smile! Your babies grow up so fast! I can believe she is already crawling! Miss you tons!

Katherine said...

She is so cute. Way to go, Jade!!

I tried your peanut butter balls finally today. Wish I had tried them sooner. That recipe is quite a gem! They are tasty and healthy. And filling! My two year old had four and she was rubbing her tummy like she ate too much. I just wanted to say thank you Hayley!!

Brynley said...

when I looked at the pictures for the first time I was like "how are there two lukes in one picture" Then I realized it must be his friend. hehe I'm glad you guys can cool off in the lake and pool. I love the last picture of jade. Keep up the ponytail!!!

DeGooyer Family said...

SO cute!!

Eugie said...

Look at those teeth!!! I can't believe she is already 6 months...cute family.

GO DINOSAURS!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

that third pic just makes me think: "FEED ME!!" too too cute!! all your kids!! :)