Will had a week and a half off between first and second year so he decided to take a little camping trip to Shaver Lake with the boys. He invited my Dad and they had a great time; smores and hotdogs, fishing, swimming, hiking, climbing, getting dirty, not sleeping. I just got a brief report, but I know Will wants to go back soon! It's so nice that it is only an hour away.
2 days ago
5 comments:
So fun!!! I do love going up to the mountains and hiking around! We miss you guys. Glad you guys had a great time!
I miss the west! I wish we had great camping out here! How fun!
sweet truck will!
did you guys catch any fish? nothing better than freshly caught fish cooked over a campfire.
What a beautiful place to go camping. I kind of miss the mountains.
WOW! Twins! You may get the "two more girls" you are ready for!!!! =) Congrats to all of them, and you! It will be SOOO fun to watch those kiddos grow up!
Post a Comment