Saturday, July 11, 2009

Free ride



You would never guess Cohen is scared of the pool and Luke is the fearless one:) I am sure the rides won't be that slow for long! The boys are so good with Jade it makes my life a lot easier. I love having three.

6 comments:

justin said...

looks like they could babysit her already! :)

they sure are cute

jenny said...

i want to come play in the vanbeever home... such creative fun. amazing what a little piece of blue wedding fabric will inspire!

Bonnie said...

How fun! I love their smiles and the way Luke takes care of little Jade! I miss you guys!

christine said...

That little girl of yours is sooooo cute. The little guys are very very cute too.

Brynley said...

love the bracelet.

Louise said...

hayley, it's so fun to see your family, especially boys with the peterson genes (after only knowing peterson girls)! too cute.