Monday, July 27, 2009

Jade Rolls Over



Jade has been rolling over this past month and she is a lot happier. I thought I was bad at video taping Cohen compared to Luke, but I really haven't video taped Jade at all. It is so fun to paint her toe nails, do her hair, and dress her. I am ready for 2 more girls! hehe:)

The boys won't leave her alone. Which is a good thing most of the time because she is entertained. But Cohen is getting a little more rough this past week. I think he realizes he gets a lot more attention when he hugs her too tight. And he totally looks right at me with a big cheesy grin on his face because he knows I am about to yell at him. She is going to be one tough cookie with two older brothers.

Will just got done with a month of nights. He is so happy and so are we. Between free movies, library activities, pool play group and just hanging out we have been gone everyday so he could have a little peace and quiet. Two families from Kirksville moved here in June because the husbands started the same pediatric program as Will. I love it because the wives and kids have been keeping me company and they know what it's like to be husbandless too.

Will gets to be the boss (over the interns) now because he is the "Senior Resident." He was kind of nervous at first but I am sure he does a great job. He really stays on top of his work. He is always reading and studying about his patient's diagnosis and I know he is a great doctor. Also Will has another vacation week in August so what's left of this Summer is going to fly by.

15 comments:

jenny said...

i love those big round eyes and the high ponytails! she is changing so fast. just darling! sam with all his sisters , chase with all his sisters and jade with all her brothers... life is so interesting! (and Brooke with all her brothers!)

Marin said...

TWO MORE!! you going for 5!!! That is great, so maybe when we come to Visalia on our way home you guys can come and play with us at G'ma and G'pa's!!! Miss you guys!

P.S. Great job Will!! You are a great Doctor. That is just so cool that you are now the Senior Resident!

Marin said...

Mom is already calling our little girl Brooke!!! haa haa! I need to do some research on baby names. I like Brooke. Justin's dads middle name is Alan so maybe we should do Brooke and Alan??? You never hear Alan anymore. Or Brooke and Rhead?? hmmm.

Marin said...

Okay so Jade is sooo dang cute. Seriously it makes me so excited to be having a girl!!!

Heather said...

Jade is so cute! Glad you are doing well. I am the missing in action VT. Sorry. Hopefully I can swing by this week.

Michael and Michelle said...

what a sweetie pie! looks like you guys are having a fun/busy summer! exciting about your other sis!!! crazy your on your second year of residency-awesome! your almost done!!! I really need to call you, miss u!

Brynley said...

She looks so happy. I'm glad you have fellow med students to play with. I didn't know you paint her nails. You are a great mom of three. enjoy the pool. we are loving our 70-80 degree weather.

Kierstin said...

Go Jade!! She is so cute and her eyes are so big and curious. You just want to stare into them. It is so fun to see your children bond and enjoy each other. ASia was reading to Lois and Chase last night while I showered and Jason was at work.

Sounds like you guys are having a busy fun summer. I am glad that you are finding ways to pass the time. It is hard when husbands have to work those long hours. Hopefully his hours will improve after residency. Jason has been crazy busy, but we're just glad he has lots of work in this economy.

Unknown said...

Maybe those girls will come as twins!!

YAY for Jade rolling over!! She does a good job. She's absolutely adorable!

My 7 month old still hasn't yet, and I don't think she will. She'll sit on her bum and scoot if she wants something really bad. But she can't get up if she falls over!

Bonnie said...

She is too cute! Your not having twins too are you? So fun.

Jill said...

She is so cute, the hair is to die for! After 3 I am not so sure I want anymore :)

Kelly Evanson said...

how fun that 2 more families moved there. and it is so nice when your husbands do the same thing especially when they are gone alot. the resident wives stick together out here too!! looks like you guys are enjoying your summer of swimming!!

Makenna said...

Her and Sophie look so much alike - except for the bigger cheeks Jade has. Sophie rolled all over till our stuff got here - now she is rolling in to the couch all the time! They are so funny.

Clarissa Wilstead said...

Ahh, you're such a good mom!

Kierstin said...

Oh yah, maybe I should get a video clip of Emmy rolling over.