Friday, June 26, 2009

4 Months 2 Teeth & 17 1/2 Pounds


We went to Six Flags at Vallejo with my sister and her family (they had free passes) and had a blast. It was nice to have so many adults that we could trade off doing roller coasters. I LOVE roller coasters. The kids had fun on all the kiddie rides and did great. Cohen was barely tall enough to ride which was nice because he really wanted to hang with the big kids.

Yep, its true. The teeth, the weight, I know.. where did my baby go?! Jade cut two teeth last week and today at her check up she blew me away. I knew the 6-12 months clothes were fitting but I was in denial she weighed that much. Summer is so busy already I love it! I also went to my family reunion at Lake Tulloch. I will have to wait until Makenna posts pictures so I can steal them.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a light weight! J/k. She is so cute! How fun. I would love to go on a few rollercoasters. Glad you are having fun!

McGuire's said...

You can do a ponytail!!! That's amazing. I would have loved to that. 2 teeth! Halle was 13 months before she got a tooth. So that will be nice that Jade will be able to eat faster. 6 flags sounds so fun!

Leiah said...

Ranger is 23 lbs - Ryder is 2 years older and only weighs 9lbs more....he's my fatest baby! Fun pics!

Clarissa Wilstead said...

Wow! That's how Kaela was, nearly 20 lbs by the time she was 4 mos...you look great!

Aubrey said...

Wow! I knew the girl was heavy, but not that heavy!!! And two teeth! She is making progress. I will make sure Ashie doesn't put her fingers in Jade's mouth any more!

jenny said...

i simply have to have an enlargement of pic #2!

Newton said...

Darling little Jade!!! I love reading your blog and seeing your updates! What a cute family!